Your journey to success begins with payment via Paypal or mailing payment to our corporate offices at 2321 Main Street Tucker, Georgia 30084.
The Yes Business Training Program is designed for any Entrepreneur who is tired of guessing at what are the keys to business success. It is designed for any owner who knows that the YES! Success TEAM is a reflection of any business. Any owner who wants to learn the lessons of HUNDREDS of other business who have learned the hard lessons of the past and want the keys to success less the extra age old stumbling blocks. Lastly, all of our training are FUN and ENGAGING. Whether 1-on-1 or group training, YES SUCCESS Training Programs are proven to get Entrepreneurs and Staff MOTIVATED, TRAINED, INVESTED and PROFIT FOCUSED.
The YES! Business Training Program is different in that, this program offers:
● A FUN, FUN, FUN Program that guides you through business mentoring, coaching, chat rooms and direct access to entrepreneurs which result in measurable results and an actionable and guided agenda.
● Insights directly from the minds and mouths of current Entrepreneurs and Owners.
● Owners are guided via a uniquely tailored program that is designed for you to achieve CLARITY and PROFITABILITY.
● A program where you are not left alone to figure out what’s the next step, but one based on the vision YOU and your YES! Success TEAM design together.
● Extensive hours of guidance, consultation and training condensed down for maximum changing impact.
● A 30 day NO QUESTIONS ASKED MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!*
As soon as payment is received you will be contacted and a coordinated schedule will be planned together with your YES! Success Partner.
Simple. If you are not satisfied with the program for any reason you will receive a full refund of your money, NO QUESTIONS ASKED and your training will end.
● Free or Discounted access to all of our books, audios, videos and seminars.
● Access to our private forums
● 1 year of continued CLARITY support
● A copy of our Amazon book, “Money, Motivation and Matrimony”
● A copy of Marv Cox’s book, Marvs Motivational Mantras